Corfu Airport Transfer

Monday, July 2, 2012

Airport Transfer Corfu-Ipsos

Transfer is approximately 40-45 minutes long, 17.7km to destination. 
Ipsos all in one...food,nightlife and summer fun!
Airport Transfer Corfu-Ipsos, Corfu Ipsos, Ipsos




Book online now!

Check our rates! We are the cheapest and most reliable airport transfer company in Corfu.

www.corfuairporttransfer.com

 
 
 
Book your transfer in Corfu with just 4 steps:
  1. Choose your transfers destination & date
  2. Check instantly our prices and choose your transfer type (Privat, Minibus, Shuttle Bus)
  3. Submit your personal information & flight details
  4. Pay your transfer online by your credit card via Alpha Bank secure e-Payment website.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am grateful to this blog for helping me. I brought a few targeted clues which might be honestly critical for me to apply them in my writing. really beneficial stuff made via this weblog proprietor. Airport transfer to lucerne

    ReplyDelete